182 West Bridge Street
US - Mid-Atlantic
The heart is where we integrate what we know in our minds with what we know in our bones, the place where our knowledge can become more fully human.— Parker J. Palmer
Programs & Retreats
Recent Blog Posts
- Lessons in Scarcity and Abundance with a Deer
- How do you fortify your heart in hard times?
- Poised Between the Known and Unknown
- Seizing Teachable Moments: An African-American Professor’s Reflections of Conversations on Race and Culture with White Students
- Wanna’ know how to cope with climate change? Start with changing yourself.
Search Blog by Topic
Most Popular Tagsbooks burnout carrie newcomer circle of trust community compassion courage Courage to Teach democracy diversity education encouragement faith gratitude Habits of the Heart heart inner teacher inspiration integrity interview journey leadership listening paradox parker j. palmer parker palmer passion personal growth poetry purpose questions reflection retreat safe space seasons students teaching tragic gap transformation true self trust video violence vocation wholeness