Sunday, February 18, 2018 - Wednesday, February 21, 2018
More information is available at
February 18-21, 2018
Monthly from March to May 2018
June 3-6, 2018
Follow-Up in July 2018
Each retreat begins at 9:00 am on Day 1, and concludes with lunch at noon on Day 4.
Seasons at Fetzer Institute
Early Bird Tuition: $4,500
(Until December 15, 2017)
Lodging & Meals: Included in tuition fee
The Touchstone—Trusted Leaders, Trusted Spaces executive program is a transformational learning experience for the senior executive who wants to bring authentic, visionary leadership to their organization. It equips leaders with tools and practices to create cultures that attract and retain colleagues who show up fully, embrace creative risk together, and replicate trust across their institutions.
What to Expect
The Touchstone program is highly experiential by design. The program takes place over six months, combining in-person retreats, interim practice opportunities and virtual / online coaching between sessions. The interim period between gatherings serves as a real-time training opportunity, allowing participants to test new behaviors and practices with the support of peers and a faculty coach. In both retreats we work in whole-group, small-group and individual settings, and participants meet with the same cohort of executives in each of the two retreats. The program is led by faculty with extensive organizational and corporate experience.
The retreats focus on the Trusted Leaders aspect of the Touchstone program, exploring one’s personal leadership and developing trustworthy and influential leadership. The Trusted Leaders program experience will include:
- Personal reflection including journaling, exercise, dialogue, personalized inter-session assignments and readings
- Coaching conversations with faculty and peer participants to deepen session explorations, clarify priorities or explore leadership issues
- Opportunities to practice in a safe and supportive retreat environment with new directions and refined approaches to persistent leadership challenges
- Real-time assignments in which participants can actively engage in creating safe spaces in their sphere of leadership through practical interim assignments. Participants can test new approaches, set up small-scale experiments and share results with the cohort.
- Honest, supportive and skilled guidance to help leaders inspire authentic engagement in the workplace
Program Fees & Registration
The following fees cover the entire program, including both retreats.
Tuition: $4,500* (Until December 15, 2017 – regular rate tuition is $5,000)
*Early bird tuition applies only if you have paid in full by December 15, 2017. If the full payment is not remitted (or a payment plan established) by this time, the rate may be increased to the regular rate.
Lodging & Meals: The tuition cost includes all meals and lodging for the event.
Travel: You will be responsible for travel to and from the event. Fetzer will provide transportation to/from the Kalamazoo Airport upon request.
More information is available at
About Our Venue
Both retreats will be held at Seasons at Fetzer Institute. Seasons is architecturally designed as a place for retreat and renewal as well as a space for community and conversation. The facility offers many opportunities for inward reflection and outward engagement.
Address: 9292 West KL Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49009
Find other events in these categories: