I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.— Nelson Mandela
Programs & Retreats
Recent Blog Posts
- Lessons in Scarcity and Abundance with a Deer
- How do you fortify your heart in hard times?
- Poised Between the Known and Unknown
- Seizing Teachable Moments: An African-American Professor’s Reflections of Conversations on Race and Culture with White Students
- Wanna’ know how to cope with climate change? Start with changing yourself.