At the heart of authentic leadership is the courage to be fully human, to take risks, to care deeply, and to take action even in the midst of change and uncertainty. In a Courage to Lead® program, you will join other change-makers who dare to engage their work with presence and compassion.
Search for Courage to Lead events.
The more passionate we are about our work, the more vital it is that we take time to renew our own spirits — to reflect on the wellsprings of our service to others — to reconnect who we are with what we do.
The benefits are both personal and professional as you slow down to renew and reflect on questions of importance to you.
- Gain greater access to your inner wisdom and a new depth of self-knowledge
- Discover a process for discernment to reach clarity around life and career transitions
- Focus, without distraction, on what matters to you, especially your values and vision, challenges and fears
- Resolve to live closer to your core commitments
- Learn principles and practices from our Circle of Trust approach that can be applied to your daily life and work
- Connect with others seeking similar insights — who listen to and encourage each other, who honor each other’s differences.
These programs and retreats are rooted in the Circle of Trust approach, which has a common set of principles & practices. These principles & practices provide a strong foundation and safe container for a process of shared exploration of vocation, life and work.