Geography of Grace: A Courage & Renewal® Alumni Institute
"One of the blessings of this work is I feel like I’m my best self when I’m doing this.”
“There’s a lot of sustenance to this material as it’s helped me open up and find a deep sustenance even within my own self.”
“The support that I get from working with other colleagues [in this program] has been very powerful, and probably has saved my ministry.”
“This is the most life-giving thing I that I ever done other than maybe giving birth to my children.”
Geography of Grace is a four-day institute for those who have experienced one or more Courage & Renewal® retreats and want to "bring it home" to their spiritual community. Our next institute will take place February 3rd - 6th, 2014 outside of Tampa Bay, FL. Registration will open soon.
As a result of attending the institute, you will:
- receive a one-of-a-kind curriculum for small-group programming that you can use and adapt in your home community
- have an opportunity to practice leading the curriculum and gain feedback from your peers and facilitators
- experience a community of mutual support with fellow clergy and congregational leaders
- develop your capacity to build the relational trust needed in congregational life
- explore how to lead and serve out of a place of courage and wholeness
If you are planning to introduce the Circle of Trust® approach to your congregation or if you long to lead courageous conversations in your spiritual community, join alumni from all faith traditions across North America at our next institute outside of Tampa, FL on February 3rd-6th, 2014.
For more information about Geography of Grace, please e-mail John Fenner.